Specification at a glance
Support for neurological and posture conditions
Every aspect of the OSKA Orient has been engineered to provide a comforting feeling of safety and security, from the high arm design to the wheeled footplate, to the robust construction; each element of the design is tailored to support conditions associated with severe or involuntary movement.
Designed for the daily care of Huntington’s Disease.
Express delivery available.Request trial
- Independent backrest recline
- Seat angle adjustment
- Sliding footplate with a central castor for maximum stability
- Deep padded seat area with seat depth adjustment and a choice of specialist seat cushions
- Choice of six interchangeable back cushion styles and four removable pressure management seat cushions
- Wide range of specialist headrests
- Four heavy duty lockable castors
- D-rings fitted as standard