Specification at a glance
Support for neurological and posture conditions
The Vertex addresses pressure management issues and provides adaptable support for neurological and postural conditions. This chair provides carers with a number of options to enable regular repositioning of users to redistribute pressure and support pressure care management.
An in-built tilt-in-space movement is operated from the push handle allowing the chair to be gently reclined in a range of positions maintaining a constant back angle.
Adjustable backrest and leg rest, as well as an adjustable footplate, makes the Vertex the most versatile pressure management porter chair.
The Vertex can be fitted quickly to each individual user with a range of specialist back cushions and pressure management seat cushions to meet specific support challenges.
RISE | RECLINE | PORTER | MANUALRequest trial
Independent backrest recline and independent leg rest movement
- Optional footplates which are sliding, height and angle adjustable
- Interchangeable back cushions can be replaced with other back options, designed to meet a range of needs
- Seat and back cushions upholstered in a four-way stretch, vapour permeable fabric to aid pressure care.
- Machine washable covers at 95°C
- Available in a range of colours, interchangeable pressure care seat cushion and back rest options
The ultimate posture & pressure management Rise & Recline chair
All-day comfort, excellent for palliative care
Chair by day, bed by night. Perfect for hospices.
Chair Alarm System
Pressure-sensitive mat to alert to chair leaving