The industry’s first completely reusable powered air coverlet
for management of excess heat and moisture within the microenvironment.
The system provides a gentle flow of air directly to the underside of its highly vapour permeable top layer, carrying away excess moisture vapour to help protect vulnerable skin.
Low profile allows effective performance without the safety compromises inherent in traditional low air loss overlay products. Interaction of inner air layer and top layer help offset the effects of shearing and friction.
The Topper is designed to be easily wiped clean and disinfected in place using standard hospital-grade solutions. Alternatively, the top layer can be unzipped and machine washed, and the inner air delivery layer can be accessed for wipe-down cleaning and disinfecting if desired.
- An easy on/off upgrade to any pressure redistributing support surface
- Fitted corners and bottom strap help secure the Topper to the mattress below
- Does not require use of expensive disposable components
- Helps reduce heat, moisture, pressure, shear and odour in the micro-environment
- Proven, positive air flow design delivers superior heat and moisture removal
- Can aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers caused by excess heat and moisture
- Compact, quiet control unit
- Provides gentle, uninterrupted airflow for maximum control of humidity at the patient/support surface interface
- Hangs easily at footboard Indicator light
- Patented design ensures open pathway for moisture vapour transport, even at the sacrum
- Function does not rely on absorbent materials/layers
- Documented superiority in microenvironment moisture removal
- Superior capacity for heat removal, resulting from evaporative cooling
Included: Air cover, powered control unit, carry bag